Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 87 - Ingolstadt

Today I Skyped with my yayas.
For our Services Marketing class, we had to take a field trip to the post office and observe the settings around us.
There's the mail box.
Or "Paket Box" if you must call it.
Everything's electronic!
And the mailboxes there are even for corporations.
That's my groupmate Julia testing the service out.
Where you can get stamps, I think.
Some old people taking advantage of the service.
Another guy naman.
They sell greeting cards there too!
And a place you can stay to write stuff.
The prices if you want to send packages home.
And brochures.
My group right after we did research. That's me, Kauen, Annika, Jackie, Frida and Julia.
After class, I was already celebrating my birthday because it was that time in the Philippines.
We cooked Adobo for our international students Christmas party later that night.
I didn't know, though, that my fellow Ingolstadt mates surprised me.
The message reads, Happy Beerday Momma. Love your kids, Louie, Sanch, Nikki, Jackie and Naz.
Us with Christian, Inigo, Gaelle and Aline.
Me with Julia and Micaela.
Yea-Min enjoyed our adobo.
It was really a hit!
Raluca brought vodka all the way from Romania.
Me and my German friends.
That night, we were off to Budapest for my birthday celebration!
Sanch surprised me!
And we kept drinking and eating on the train.
We had snacks and music, of course!
And we played Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader!
ADDICTS!

Video 1: Craziness
Video 2: I think this is Sanch's surprise.
Video 3: My DARE for today was to sing a Simbang Gabi song.
Video 4: Some of the exchange students saying Filipino words about adobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment