Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 74 - Hamburg

We arrived in Hamburg!
The Christmas Market was right beside the train station so we had to take a picture outside it.
Our hostel was awesome! Nikki loved it so much, she had to have a picture with the painting.
We met up with McCoy and PJ, Ella's ballet friends.
And went back to the train station because it really is so beautiful to take pictures in.
After, McCoy took us to Vapiano, a self-service Italian eatery.
I had to wait in line because they cook it right in front of you and I was STARVING.
Yummy pasta!
After, Sanch and I had a photoshoot in the banyo. HAHAHA.
We tried to get some dessert in the Christmas market.
But everything was closing. :(
It's ok, we had many pictures, though!
Some of their stores.
I replaced Ella for the day!
McCoy took us to the Rathaus, the famous building in Hamburg.
Here's a better view.
McCoy was going to dance the Nutcracker for Christmas so he posed with a similar looking toy.
And I tried to copy him too!
You can't really see it but we're making ballet poses in these arches.
And some foreigners joined us!
The 6 of us tried to have a picture with the Rathaus.
But it was just too dark.
Walking around Hamburg.
The "newer" side.
I <3 McCoy!
And Sanch too!
Urban Outfitters, is that you?
The lake in the middle.
It's really so beautiful!
Since we couldn't find dessert, we had some by the lake.
McCoy and I shared a waffle.
And had some cocktails too!
Apparently, in the subway, you can play games with your feet!
After, we went club hopping.
But first we pretneded we were the Beatles.
This is in the 2nd club na!
Which had awesome music!
The 6 Ingolstadt people.
My favorite picture of us. <3
In the end, PJ and I were the only ones that stayed until 4AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment